Increase your field service scheduling and operational efficiency with the onsite support solution built on the world’s #1 platform for service
Field Service Lightning leverages the power of the Salesforce platform to help dispatchers prioritize and schedule jobs more efficiently. Out in the field, mobile employees use the dedicated FSL app to fix problems right the first time. Managers gain insights into assets, maintenance plans, KPIs, and more.
Features of Field Service
- Optimize schedules and intelligently assign jobs
- Manage jobs from any mobile device
- Increase first-time fix rates
- Resolve field service calls faster
- Manage agents, dispatchers and techs
- Get real-time visibility into all operations
Why work with Tech Kasetti
- Largest independent rated Salesforce partner
- Salesforce certifications across the group
- Customer satisfaction rating of 9.43/10
- Huge breadth of project experience and deep product understanding
- A dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team with a myriad of strengths
- Full project transparency and weekly showcases throughout project
- Knowledge and expertise of Salesforce services through interal use
Frequently Asked Questions about Field Service.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning consists of:
1) Full platform capabilities for an extended set of objects and processes supporting your field service organization (such as work orders, service appointments, time sheets)
2) an advanced, best-in-class scheduling engine and dispatch console.
3) an offline-friendly dedicated field servcie mobile app, compatible with iOS and Android
Field Service Lightning can provide value to a lot of stakeholders: field technicians, dispatchers or planners, contractors, backoffice employees, managers but most importantly your customer..
The Service Cloud keynote (including Field Service Lightning): “Customer Success in the New Age of Service” can be watched on the official Salesforce YouTube channel [< Service Cloud keynote >].